Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Outfits of the Week?

I realize I haven't made a video in like, over ten days, and I've been trying to post at least two videos a week. However, because of Hurricane Irene, filming outside is pretty impossible, and the lighting inside isn't that good at all, except in the bathroom, and I don't think it'd be much fun to do that. But I'll try to do another video as soon as possible. Anyway, I was thinking about my YouTube, and I wanted to know if the first week back to school, which is not next week, but the following week I think the first day is like the sixth or seventh, I was thinking of doing Outfits of the Week, in a video? I love to watch Outfit of The Day videos and I think it would be fun to do a video showing you all the different outfits of the week, Monday through Friday that week. I'm still not quite sure what I'm going to wear on the first day of school! Probably my dress...but I still don't know for a fact what I'm going to wear, how I'll do my hair, etc. I hope to post pictures though after, I probably will. But really, I just wanted to know if you guys would like to see an Outfit of the Week video on my YouTube channel. Please leave comments here! Also, like I always say, leave me any other video requests as well, I'm thinking of doing a few hair tutorials, lip tutorials, What's In My Purse, maybe even a What's In My Pencil Case, maybe an updated nail polish collection and/or makeup collection video? Please feel free to request whatever you want! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment