Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

ifeellikebloggingbutdontknowwhattosay.

Read the title. That's exactly it. I wanna do a school supply post or another fashion post but those would take me forever to type out, and I don't feel like doing so. Blah. So, what should I talk about in this? In upcoming videos? I don't know. I'd love to do nail of the days and things like that. I really want to go outside and film my makeup starter kit video but unfortunately I can't go outside today. It's just an all-around blah type of day for me, I guess? I'm rather lazy, I really would like to go shopping. I'd love to just randomly find like $10,000 under my bed, take it to the mall, and spend it all. It's one of those types of days where that's all I really want to do. What would I buy if I went? I'd buy a MAC Paint Pot, probably in Painterly. And some MAC Lipglasses, maybe the Viva Glam gaga one. The first one. Maybe a blush and lpstick and some Nars Turkish Delight Lipgloss. Maybe a few more pairs of panties from VS Pink. And a few bras (lol) and some tee shirts, and perfumes, and I'd go to Bath&Body Works, and just shop. Ooh, and to Sephora to buy the Naked palette. Back to MAC, and get a few brushes, I know I definitely want the 239 but I'm not sure what else. Eyeshadows - Amber Lights, Woodwinked, hmm... maybe a Surfbaby Lipglass. A few cute shirts at Abercrombie, some crop tops and graphic tees at Forever 21 and Delia's...sigh. I really want to go and a huge long shopping spree.

No comments:

Post a Comment