Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Already working on my Christmas list?

Yes, you read the title right. Christmas? But it's only August! Well, it's always better to be early than to be late. I have actually, started woring on mine, I know it's going to be bound to change by the time it comes time to send Santa my Christmas list, and when like, relatives ask what I want for Christmas...it's bound to change. It will change. I can guarantee it. Anyway, I did, like I said, start working on mine, and I'm still thinking about what I want and need and maybe products I'll have run out of by Christmas (maybe like my Pantene detangler?) but what's on my Christmas list, as of now, there are a lot of makeup products, mainly eyeshadows, lipgloss, I think I have a blush on there too... but I just love makeup and fashion and things like that, obviously, if you read the About Me part of this blog...did I mention that in their? I'll check and edit it if I have to. But anyway I'm just gonna blog about what is, as of right now, on my list, I'll probably do a video closer to Christmas about what really is on my list. Okay, so here it is:1. Victoria's Secret Pink Eau de Toilette in Pretty and Pure. I know, I just got a travel sized fragrance mist in this scent. I love it. It smells like pink lemonade with jasmine, as described on the website. Plus, the packaging is super cute too. Smells yummy! Definitely on my list.
2. Nars Lipgloss in Turkish Delight. This is a beautiful pale pink lipgloss, that also happens to be Kim Kardashian's favorite. This one is just the type of color I'm looking for, and I've always wanted to try a Nars product.
3. MAC Viva Glam Gaga Lipglass - the first one! This is another lipgloss I think is a beautiful pink color, I'd love to try this one in addition to the Nars one, creating like a sort of ombre effect. Woyuld that be weird? Hahaha I think they'd look great together!
4.MAC Eyeshadow in Amber Lights - This is a gorgweous copper-y bronze shade of MAC eyeshadow, something I've been wanting to try out for a while, I think it would be the perfect lid color, maybe with MAC's Naked Lunch as a highlight color. So so pretty.
5. MAC Paint Pot in Painterly. I really do need an eyeshadow primer, I was between this and the Urban Decay Primer Potion, and ultimately decided to go with this because of all of the amazing reviews I've heard. Plus, MAC is known for having amazing quality products. Not that UD isn't, I just really would like to try a MAC paint pot.
6. MAC Powder Blush in Well Dressed. This is a gorgeous pink color with a satin finish and I think it'd look nice on my skintone. Plus, I've heard anmazing reviews on MAC blushes!
7. Digital Camera - I've really wanted my own. The one I got for Christmas is actually for me and my sister to share. I really would like my own camera I can film videos with, but also something to be able to bring to school and take pictures of friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment