Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

How much texting is too much?!

I text quite a bit...last month, I sent over 9,000. (Shhh...don't tell!:) but actually, my friend Annie (http://www.sparkleshinebeautify.blogspot.com/) sends about 10-12,000 each month, and she actually has a flip phone, no full QWERTY keyboard. I mean, I have unlimited texting, but apparently I'm only supposed to send no more than 3,000 per month. Good thing the only way to tell how many texts I've sent is from my phone, which is, btw, with me at all times. I do text quite a bit though. This month I actually haven't sent that many. Last I checked, earlier today, just 3,711. But seriously, the latest I've ever texted was on a school night (haha) when I texted Annie until after 2AM (SHHHHH!) hahaha. That was interesting. But me texting + me exhausted = boring conversation. Eventually it turns to just "Lol" and "haha" and "hehe" every other text messag and the conversation completely dies out. But I don't think that's too much. It's a way to keep in contact with your friends! It's not like you're talking to like, complete strangers. It's your FRIENDS! Your lifelines! I think 10,000 would be about appropriate. Like seriously, if you have unlimited texting, why not use it?! But I have definitely gotten better, I haven't stayed up late texting in quite a while, a week maybe? Hmmm... but texting is my lifeline. Why do I love my phone so much? Because all my friends are in it, duhhh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment