Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Pretty Little Liars is back and better than ever! Ha!

OMG OMG OMG! As of June 14, 2011, Pretty Little Liars is officially back! Love that show. The best ever. And every Tuesday night, there's a new episode. So freakin' excited for PLL to be back, especially now that we're getting into Season 2! What did you guys think of the first episode? I thought it needed a lot more Spoby, dontcha think? Haha I'm so mad at Spencer and Toby's parents! I need to do a blg post dedicated all to Spoby sometime. All Spoby, just Spoby, nothing else! Giggle, they're obv my favorite Pretty Little Liars couple in the entire world :) with Aria and Ezra (Ezria) at a close second, then Haleb. I'm not exactly the biggest fan of Emily and Paige though. I don't think they're right for each other, and they are definitely not cute together at all. *sigh* Okay, I should go post about what happened in the latest episode! Ta ta! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment