Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

"Collective Haul"

I realize I haven't blogged in like forever, but I did go shopping! And so now I'm doing a haul, because I don't really feel like doing a video on it. So I actually omly got six things from 3 different stores, a majority of the things I got from Target. I tried to find pictures online of everything I got, but was successful finding only 5 out of the 6 items I got. So I went shopping on Saturday May 28th, then again just this past Friday, June 3rd. So on Saturday I went to Target, then later that day the mall. I actually went to a ton of stores but only bought 2 things from Forever 21, one of which I couldn't find a picture of. I'll have to do another blog post and tell you about my field trip and post a picture of that bag there because that's a really long story. But anyway...so I went shopping at Target on that Saturday. Or was it Sunday? maybe it was Memorial Day? Yes, I think it was Sunday. Whatever it was. So, I needed new shorts, for sure, and I ended up getting two new pairs o shorts, even though they don't exactly work with my school's dress code (shhh) but no offense, my principal is really annoying and sometimes clueless. So I got a pair of denim shorts, and a pair of white denim shorts... I'll post pictures at the end. So then I also got this super pretty cami thing its like an off-white color it has ruffles on it it's really pretty. So then later that same day, I went to the mall with my mom and I got 2 things, this ring, which I'm actually wearing right now as I type this hahaha, I'm obsessed with it, and then this other tote that was no longer on the website. The tote was super cute, and only $1.50. It's like an off-white color, and has black and hot pink writing on it. It's all in French like it says "Je t'aime" and "Je t'adore" and "Mon coeur appartant a Paris" it's amazing hahaha. I'll explain it in another post. So then, Friday, I was out shopping, and I got another tank, this one was white with peach colored flowers it's really pretty. And perfect to wear with a skirt. Now it's time for pictures...

Okay, let me just say I'm really mad, becayuse my pictures of the shorts saved as spacers. I was able to get a picture of the white ones, but the others were pretty much exactly the same except in denim, medium wash, and slightly distressed. But both the white and denim were pretty much exactly the same... same rack, same brand, same size. But anyway here's the white one:
And now the tank:

And the RING!
And my tank... it's so cute, and was n sale for $19.90! The actual tank was no longer on the website, but I did find a picture of the model on he website wearing it!



I love shopping. With <3, Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment