Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

More song quotes (Taylor Swift)

I love quotes. Especially song quotes. So I wanted to share some more of my favoritest quotes in the world, this time from Taylor Swift sings rather than Lady Antebellum (btw I cannot wait for their new album, Own the Night, which comes out on September 13) because I am a huge Lady A fan. But back to Taylor Swift, these are all just song quotes from Taylor Swift songs, just random quotes from random Taylor Swift songs. Guess what they are, if you want. I'll do, say, maybe 5? These are in no set order.
1. "I looked at you like the stars that shine, the pretty lights..."
2. "Drop everything now, meet me in the pouring rain, kiss me on the sidewalk, take away the pain..."
3. "And I'm dying to know if it's killing you like it's killing me, yeah..."
4. "And I don't know why but with you I'd dance in a storm in my best dress, fearless..."
5. "I hope you think my favorite song, the one we danced to all night long, with the moon like a spotlight on the lake...when you think happiness, I hope you think that little black dress, my head on your chest, in my old faded blue jeans..."

I love Taylor Swift quotes. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment