Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

My amazing experience at SUBWAY!

This is really random, writing about SUBWAY! But I have to say, it is absolutely delicious! Let's make this like a food review, maybe? So anyway, I got the 6" chicken and bacon ranch sandwich, minus the ranch, on toasted Italian, with Monterey cheddar and black olives. A weird combination? Kinda. But it was absolutely delicious! My sister also got the chicken bacon ranch, again minus the ranch, but her Italian bread was not toasted, and she got American cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles, and olives. She said hers was fantastic as well. But the sub as absolutely fantastic. The cheese was gooey and melted, the bread was perfectly toasted, the bacon was crispy, the chicken was juicy, the olives were fresh, it was like heaven in a sandwich. I wish I could be eating them like every night hahaha. It was super yummy! The best! Seriously, you guys have to go to Subway like ASAP. That was actual;ly my first time at Subway, and I oculdv'e eaten a 12" footlong, actually hahaha. Like, it was THAT good. Definitely the best dinner I've had in a long time! It was perfect, and everything was fresh, too. I LOVE SUBWAY FOREVER <3

No comments:

Post a Comment