Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Summer Playlist!

Okay, so this is just gonna be a random list haha, not in any order whatsoever. But I'm gonna list like 20 songs or so that I love to listen to in the summer. These probably won't have much to do with summer, but I just think they suit summer well, for like listening to poolside, or at the beachj or whatever. Or you could make this your summer party playlist hehe. (Oh yea, that reminds me, I have to do a post about birthday parties. And maybe some more summer trend posts!) But anyway, before I get off topic, these are my favorite summer songs! I hope you like these too :)
1. Teenage Dream by Katy Perry
2. Thunder by Boys Like Girls
3. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol
4. California Gurls by Katy Perry
5. The Lazy Sing by Bruno Mars
6. Stuck In The Moment by Justin Bieber
7. Perfect Day by Lady Antebellum
8. Need You Now by Lady Antebellum
9. Enchanted by Taylor Swift
10. Sparks Fly by Taylor Swift
11. The Edge of Glory by Lady Gaga
12. Mine by Taylor Swift
13. Boston by Augustana
14. Tim McGraw by Taylor Swift
15. Kiss n Tell by Ke$ha
16. If I Die Young by The Band Perry (or Lauren Alaina's version)
17. Picture to Burn by Taylor Swift
18. Heart Like Mime by Miranda Lambert
19. Raise Your Glass by P!nk
20. I'm Coming Home by Dirty Money

Enjoy :) I know some are fast, some are slow, etc. etc. etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment