Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Sound of a Star

Hello. I didn't really feel like blogging today, but, at the same time, I did? So I had written this poem a while ago, for that poetry book thing. Well actually I wrote this in March or April, I think. I like this one a lot. Oh, and The Ode to Springtime one, I don't know about yet, still waiting on that, because unfortunately, my phone has been confiscated :'( Anyway, here's the poem. It's called "The Sound of a Star" because that's the first, and my favorite, line in the poem. It,s short, I know, but oh well :) ♥

The Sound of a Star
A star sounds like a love song, all the lyrics flowing together perfectly.
Mischief smells like a mix of rain and fresh-cut flowers.
A new idea feels like a splash of cold water on a hot summer day.
White moves in a subtle swirl that goes on forever.
The scent of a circle is inspired by citrus with a hint of cinnamon.
Turquoise feels soothing, like a spa day after a long week of hard work.
And a whisper looks like a thick fog on a Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment