Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Just a reminder :)

Just reminding you that the ninth book in the Pretty Little Liars series, Twisted, comes out this coming Tuesday, July 5th, 2011. I'm sooo excited, I've read all eight books so far! You ca read the first seven chapters here: http://browseinside.harperteen.com/index.aspx?isbn13=9780062081018 and here's what the cover of the book looks like! Oh, and the tenth book, Ruthless, is coming out, I think, This December! Can't wait for that one either! The books in the PLL series are so amazing - my fav, definitely! Unfortunately I have to wait until the seventh to get the book...ughhh. But I'll have to do a review ASAP. And, also, there will be twelve books altogether when all of the books have been released!
The cover of the book - it's different! I like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment