Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Battle of the Lipgloss!

Ok, so I may go shopping on Sunday, and definitely need a new lipgloss! I have narrowed it down to a few different options! Leave a comment w what you think I should get. Okay... here goes. The first one I'm thinking of getting is MAC Viva Glam Gaga Lipglass. It's $14 and a really pretty pink color with a blue tint. This color is amazing, and inspired by Lady Gaga, one of my favorite singers ever. Unfortunately, this contains parabens, but all the ones I've picked out do, sadly. That would be the first option. The second is another MAC product. It would be... MAC Wonder Woman Lipglass in Emancipation. This color is very similar to MAC Viva Glam Gaga Lipglass, however a bit lighter, which I like. This is also limited edition lipglass. It's $20 but you get a lot of product and the tube is almost double the size of a regular MAC lipstick, which I think is amazing. The applicator is really big as well, and I think this shade would flatter my skintone well. I think this is probably what I'll end up going with, but I'm not quite positive yet. The third option is Lancôme Juicy Tubes Smoothies in Spring Fling. This product I've tried before and loved! This lipgloss is $18 and contains quite a bit of product compared to most MAC lipglasses. Then again, I've really wanted to try out MAC lipglass, but Juicy Tubes was definitely a great lipgloss. The only con is that it was a tad bit sticky, but it's not too sticky for my taste. My fourth option isn't technically a lipgloss, but a lip smoothie. Clinique Lip Smoothie in Pear-Fection. This color is a coral color and comes in the form of a skinny tube that reminds me somewhat of an eyeliner. However, after reading reviews, I've come to realize there is not much product for $18. If i'm going to be spending quite a bit if money on a lipgloss, I'd like it to be worth it. Then again, I could always go with MAC Tinted Lipglass. I'm not sure what color quite yet as I loved quite a few of them, however, for $14, it doesn't seem as if there's a lot of product in such a tiny tube of lipglass. Then there's MAC Dazzleglass, Clinique Superbalm, MAC Kissable Lipcolour... I had originally wanted MAC Kissable Lipcolor, which has no parabens, but the color I wanted, Enchantée, is no longer available. I think if I chose this, I'd end up going with "So Vain" which is described as a muted dirty coral. I think it may be a bit too red for me though, I like pink lips and pink lips only, most times. Of course, Bath & Body Works Liplicious is an affordable option, but like I said, I prefer high end lipgloss because personally, I find that it's a lot better quality. I've tried Chanel lipgloss before, and I loved it, but is very expensive for not a lot of product. So, please tell me what you think in the comments below! What would you get? Or is there another product you reccomend, preferably paraben-free? Please let me know by Sunday, March 6th 2011! I'll let you guys know what I decide as soon as I know myself lol. xoxo, Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment