Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

MAC Wonder Woman Lipglass - Emancipation

As of right now, I've decided to stick with MAC Wonder Woman Lipglass in Emancipaton. Although this lipglass is $20, and the most expensive option, it also contains the most product at 10.5 grams or 0.37 US oz. MAC Wonder Woman Lipglass in Emancipation, I would describe as a pretty baby pink that would match anything. I may go to the mall tomorrow, and will probably be picking up this beautiful shade. This would be my first MAC product, I am very excited to try it out. Thebest part about this lipglass is that it is 100% PARABEN FREE! Yeay! In my opinion, definitely worth the $$$. Amazing colour, absolutely beautiful, paraben free. a ton of product as compared to other MAC lipglass...what could be better? The description on the official website is - "Lasso lips with a power-pop of pure lush colour, limited-edition jumbo-sized Lipglass! With our heroine's sense of bravado, this M∙A∙C favourite flaunts its superhero status via a glossy red cap, a screened WW logo on the vial and comic book-style carton." I've read tons of reviews on this lipglass, all are very positive, and it seems as if, on the beauty community on YouTube, everyone is loving this lipglass. Yes, like I said, $20 may sound expensive for just 1 lipglass, however, definitely worth it to me. I have found a blog with an excellent review of this product, as well as pictures, ingredients, swatches... this blog is absolutely amazing, this is where I learn about a lot of makeup before buying. Here's the link to the review of MAC Wonder Woman Lipglass! --> http://www.allurabeauty.com/?p=2063 Go follow this blog! The reviews, as I mentioned, are excellent. Macbarbie07 on YouTube, or, Bethany, showed this lipglass in her haul video, and I have to say, the tube was almost 2x the size of a regular MAC Lipglass. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIJvZIMuSFk&feature=channel_video_title so definitely worth the $20. I am now going to post some pix - I am getting all of these pictures from the blog that I mentioned above, I do not own any of these pictures whatsoever :)
These are the 4 MAC Wonder Woman Lipglasses. From left to right: Emancipation, Athena's Kiss, Secret Identity, Wonder Woman


This is the packaging for MAC Wonder Woman Lipglass. How cool is this?!?!


I'm so excited that these glosses have no parabens!!!


These are just the names of the glosses.


These MAC Wonder Woman glosses have a big doe-foot applicator!


The official picture of MAC Wonder Woman Lipglass - Emancipation, taken from the official MAC website. The link is... ---> http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/shaded/166/14179/Wonder-Woman-Lipglass/index.tmpl Go take a look at all of the great reviews on this lipglass!

So tomorrow after I get home from the mall, I will probably do a haul here on my blog with pictures of what I purchased! Can't wait :) If anyone has tried out this lipglass and loved/hated it leave a comment and tell me why you liked/disliked it! How is it? Thank you so much for taking the time to read this! xoxo, Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment