Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Elle's 15 Question Tag - Blog Style!

Elle, or allthatglitters21 on YouTube, recently made up her own little tag. I filmed a video and put it up on YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VWLELXqgsI - but I was just watching it and I realized I wanted to change and edit some of my answers. I've decided to do the tag again, blog style! Here is the original tag! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86D968WYkbA&feature=watch_response_rev there are a ton of video responses out there - yesterday when I made mine a video response there were 49, not counting mine, now there are 54. Here are the questions and my answers :)
1. What do you think you can do but can't?
-I think I can sing, and I think I can play volleyball. But I can't do either one. I totally suck at volleyball, and I can only sing some songs ok, still not that great though. And I think I can not study for a test and still get a good grade, but no, I can't. Well, only for certain subjects - math and French. Everything else I have to study for, or I'm probably gonna bomb it.
2. What's a difficult word for you to pronounce?
-I can't pronounce the words "reoccuring", "guru", and "reciprocate" - they're really tough words for me to pronounce. And I can't really pronounce scientific terms for things - like those scientific terms for animals and stuff like that.
3. What is a favorite TV show from your childhood?
-Dora the explorer I loved until I was like, 5. And I've always loved Spongebob. I still do, actually.
4. What are your virtues and vices?
-My virtues - loyalty is definitely one. And hardworking - but only if it's something I want to be doing. Like in a piece of art, I'll work hard to achioeve what I want. But when it comes to something like cleaning - um, no, not nearly as hardworking! Hahaha. My vices - I procastinate so so much. I'll wai the day before something;s due to start it lol. And I'm impatient. I cannot wait. I hate that haha. And then, I'm a perfectionist. I guess it's not that bad, but it's kind of annoying when it has to be absolutely perfect - it kindof reminds me when in like 1st and 2nd grade we had to cut out differnt things along the dotted line and I was always last because it had to be perfect.
5. What's more important: love, fame, power, or money?
-I'm gonna have to say love. You can live without the othger 3, but love. Really, what would life be without love?
6. If you could live in any era/time period, when would it be and why?
-I'm gonna have to go to the future. There'll be all that new technology, those new fashions...I can't wait til time travel is invented...hopefully sometime in my lifetime!
7. If you had to redo your entire wardrobe with 2 stores, what would they be and why?
-I'm gonna pick Forever 21 and VS PINK. Forever 21 because they have the cutest clothes for any occasion at an affordable price, plus tons of cute accesories. And VS PINK because the clothes are cute, cozy, and comfortable.
8. Can you recall what you were doing a year ago on this day?
-Today is March 12. I have NO IDEA what I was doing March 12, 2010! Today is Saturday, last year it was Friday, I assume I just went to school like any day lol.
9. Do you have reoccurring dreams? If so, explain?
-Not that I can think of, no. Most of my dreams happen 1nce then never come back.
10. What's your horoscope?
-I'm a Leo. Yep. I was born July 23.
11. What does your dream bedroom look like?
-My dream bedroom! Definitely mirrored walls on three of four walls, I think I'd have to go with a modern, trendy wallpaper on the fourth. I don't know about other Forever21s, but in mine, its white marble floor. Solid white. With glitter. So pretty. And my room would need a circular bed. With blue and sand color accents, beach inspired. Ans seashells and candles, with crystal chandeleir, and tray ceilings :)
12. What position do you sleep in?
-I'm a side sleeper 95% of the time, but sometimes stomach...it depends. Mostly side though. I never sleep on my back.
13. Who is your favorite vampire of all time?
-I have to pick Alice Cullen. She's stylish, quirky, and fun - what more could you ask for in a VAMPIRE?!
14. What are you currently wearing on your feet?
-I'm wearing socks - they're like a light heather grey with pink, red, and orange polka dots!!!
15. Do you have neat handwriting? Show us!
-Yes, I'd say my handwriting is neat!!! Here's a pic!!!
And my sockssss....

Ok, that was all the  questions!!! Haha, do this tag blog style if you'd like :) Heart you! -A

No comments:

Post a Comment