Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pretty Little Liars and Beach Blondes! ♥

Pretty. Little. Liars. Is. The. Best. Thing. In. The. Whole. Entire. World. Yeah, it's true! Sooo excited because today, after having 3 tooth extractions, I went to Barnes & Noble yeaaaa! And I got Flawless and Perfect, the next 2 books in such an amazingly awesome series. I reallty hope there's more of Toby and Spencer in these books... the last episode, the Toby and Spencer scenes were amazing. My new favorite couple, for sure. They really need to go out, and when they do, they had better not even dare to break up. Toby and Spencer are amazing together. Jenna kind of scares me, but Toby and Spencer... wow. Aria and Ezra are a cute couple too. Sooo happy that Ezra actually said "I love you" to Aria! Awwww so sweeet. They have to stay together, ad if Ezra is caught, well that would be a big problem, so A, please don't ruin them. I loved when Aria was telling Ezra about The Jenna Thing. Amazing momet. Calab and Hanna.... well, before this past episode, I couldn't stand Caleb. But now, he's just become so likable. He and Hanna are amazing together. I was sooo happy when Ashley Marin let Caleb stay for a bit!!! Now, if A didn't have to ruin everything, then this would be perfect. Oh, A. Please mind your own business and stay out of Emily/Aria/Hanna/Spencer's love lifes. Go ruin someone else's. But don't even go near Toby or Spencer. Or Aria or Ezra. Or Hanna or Caleb. Toby and Spencer, <3333. Aria and Ezra scenes? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlQcGsgpSkQ Check. Toby and Spencer? <3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7D13yz8dVY Check. Hanna and Caleb? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAXMz0ddTsg&feature=channel_video_title Check. Then, want the full episode? Because I think it's the best one so far! http://abcfamily.go.com/watch/pretty-little-liars/SH5547476/VD55114070/a-person-of-interest yeayyyy!! Cuh-learly the best show ever! Now, Beach Blondes. I have not yet read this book, but did order it from the library. MacBarbie07 on YouTube mentioned this in her suggestions of what to read this summer, and I thought it sounded like a really good book. It's about this girl, I guess, who's torn between 3 guys. I think, anyway that's what Bethany had said in her video. Now, I know you're not supposed to judge a book by its cover, so I'm not going to. However, the cover does look amazing, and it makes the book look super good.
I guess that wraps up my lil bloggy post! I'll tty tomorrow, guys! Love you all! xo, Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment