Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Tiffany & Co.

Okay, so I've been eyeing this bracelet for quite some time now. It is currently $230, which is quite a bit for a charm bracelet. However, this isn't just any bracelet - this is a Tiffany & Co. bracelet. I love Tiffany & Co. I don't have anything from Tiffany, but I already am in love after looking at their website and watching hundreds of videos on YouTube. The bracelet I want is just a simple heart tag charm bracelet, I'm pretty sure its the most affordable bracelet on the site. It comes with one charm, a sterling silver heart shape charm that reads "Please Return to Tiffany & Co. New York" This bracelet is like, the most stunning bracelet around - the entire thing is sterling silver. This charm has what Tiffany & Co. describes as a "spring clasp" that allows easy attachment to a necklace or a bracelet. Actually, the full description of the bracelet from the official website is... "Return to Tiffany™ heart tag charm. Sterling silver. On 7.5" round link bracelet. Charm and bracelet available separately. Spring clasp allows easy attachment to necklace or bracelet." I've been looking at this bracelet for about 2 years now. Currently, I'm saving my money to buy this bracelet, but it's a little hard when you're a shopaholic lol. I definitely think the bracelet is worth it though...well, maybe some MAC lipglass.....lol. Anyway, this bracelet, like I said, is sterling silver, so it won't rust if it's wet or anything. Considering it's $230 and a Tiffany, I'm sure this bracelet is very good quality and would not be likely to fall apart, unlike previous charm bracelets I have owned. The bracelet and charm are actually available seperately as well, the bracelet for $150 and the charm for $80. If I were to buy this bracelet I'd keep collecting charms for it - Tiffany & Co. makes all sorts of charms for many occasions. A Tiffany & Co. bracelet is what many people consider very valuable. The picture on the website shows everything in great detail  - like mentioned, this bracelet is gorgeous. OMG. So pretty. And it comes in that signature robin's egg blue box also. Tiffany is my new best friend :)
-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment