Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

OPI Black Shatter vs. China Glaze Crackle Glaze in Black Mesh

So, despite the much longer name, China Glaze Crackle Glaze in Black Mash is actually very similar to OPI Black Shatter. Both are black nail polishes that leave a "crackle" or "shatter affect on your nails. China Glaze Crackle Glaze in Black Mesh is a product I just recelently learned about. I was watching a review on YouTube by luxuriousnails - go subscribe if you haven't already! Not only does China Glaze Crackle Glaze come in black, but also other colors pink and purple, which makes it even better. On the Ulta website, this product is only $8. The last time I checked, OPI Black Shatter wasn't even on the website. What I can tell you, is that China Glaze Crackle Glaze is definitely on my wishlist! I am definitely planning on going to Ulta soon to pick up this amazing product, or perhaps OPI Black Shatter. I am a nail polish addict, personally. I love OPI, but have not tried out any China Glaze. I have heard great things about this product! On the review by luxuriousnails, there was a side by side comparison of OPI Black Shatter and China Glaze Crackle Glaze in the color "Black Mesh" and honestly you could tell no difference. So if I happen to see China Glaze when shopping, I will definitely be picking it up, and doing a review/swatches. Like I said before, China Glaze Crackle Glaze comes in various colors - white, pink, purple, black obviously, and a few more that I can't remember from the top of my head. I love how this polish comes I'm more than one color - it would definitely make your nails look a little more fun! Post a comment if you've tried it before and let me know how you liked it - I'll try to get my hands on one ASAP (:
xoxo, Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment