Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Book Talk: Never Have I Ever

Hi everyone. So I was thinking I would do a Book Talk on my YouTube about the books in the Pretty Little Liars series. Well I wanted to do a book talk on my blog too, but for the book Never Have I Ever, which just came out on August 2nd and is the second book in the Lyiong Game series, a series written by the same author, Sara Shepard, that wrote Pretty Little Liars, which is, as I'm sure you know, is by far my absolute favorite. But anyway, I just recently got this book a few days before school started on September sixth. So, technically I guess I should wait until I finish the book, but I really really really really love the book and I really really really really wanted to just do it now because I'm super excited about it, as you can probably tell, hahaha.Like I said, this is the second book in this series, the first one is just called The Lying Game, and I actually did a book talk on my YouTube, so you can go check that one out. I definitely think that this second book is much better than the firstone, not the the first one wasn't good, it's just that this one is so so much better. I still love the first one though. But basically, I'm going to say in advance, this will have spoilers in it, if you haven't read the book yet and/or don't want to spoil this for yourself, you do not have to read it! But anyway, here goes: So, I'm not going to give a full complete description of every little thing that happens, just some of the basics, if you want a longer more detailed description of the plot, youcan Google it, I'm sure you'll be able to find a longer plot description more than once. But basically, the story pretty much starts where it left off inThe Lying Game, Emma still looking for her twin sister Sutton's muderer. Ethan, and also Sutton's killer, are the only ones that know she's actually Emma rather than Sutton. So, basically the important things would be that there was a train prank, where Sutton, when she had been alive, and made the car "break down" on the train tracks with a train about to come. Gabby, one of the "Twitter Twins" ended up in the hospital. Now, both Emma, and also a dead Sutton, who is narrating, think that the Twitter Twins, Gabby and Lili, are Sutton's killers. Sutton and Ethan find out that Gabby and Lili have secret Twitter accounts, @gabbyponybaloney and @misslilytallywhacker - idk if those are real or not. But they seem to be talking about what might of been Sutton's murder. Emma and Etthan also discover that there was a sleepover, where Nisha and also Gabby and Lili were on the night that Sutton, assumably, disappeared. So when Emma, Madeline, Charlotte, Laurel, Gabby, and Lili go on a camping trip, Gabby and Lili play a prank on "Sutton" which makes Emma believe she killed Gabby, the prank is as revenge for the train prank. It is revealed that Gabby and Lili probably had nothing to do with Sutton's mrder. Also, when "Sutton" goes to pick up her car after it is fixed because of the train prank, someone had already checked it out. Oh, and Emma and Ethan end up kissing. So basically, yes, I realize I left quite a few things out, but, those are a few of what I think are the most important. I rally do like this book. It's interesting and I'm like, addicted to it lolll. I really do love it though, it's super good, if you're interested in this, I reccomend reading the first book first, oviously, it might make more sense, lol. But like I said, I really enjoyed the book and if you read it then I really hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Thank you for reading this post! xoxo<3

No comments:

Post a Comment