Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

That New Nail Trend.

So maybe you've noticed, but there's this new trend that's really in. (Well, obviously, because it's a trend lol) but I tried it out and I really like it. It would be painting your ring fingers one bold color, usually a metallic color or a glittery color or like a super bright color, and then all of your other nails a solid color that doesn't look much like the color on your ring finger, yet it still goes. There was an article in J-14 magazine about this trend recently and I've seen it on a few celebrities. I actually decided to try it out and I did my ring fingers with Sally Hansen's X-treme Wear Nail Polish in Rockstar Pink, and all my others I did them in Nicole by OPI Miss Independent. Rockstar Pink is a multicolor glitter color with blue and pink glitters, yet it is not sheer after a few coats like most other glitters would be. Miss Independent was made to look like you had metal on your nails, this is why it is in the Liquid Metals collection. It's a super pretty pink silver color, and it's really light and I think it would be flattering on all skin tones and types. This trend is very pretty, I've also seen it with like that bright, perfect-for-summer-pedicures pink with a metallic gold, such as Nicole by OPI's The Next CEO, on the ring finger. This is a super pretty look for anytime, and I am in love with it I hope you guys will try out this nail trend. thanksss<3

No comments:

Post a Comment