Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Nicole by OPI Miss Independent/Sally Hansen Rockstar Pink Review and Swatches

Hi everyone:) Today I decided to pick a few products and do some reviews and swatches for my blog...the first products I chose were two nail polishes...I painted my nails today, using Sally Hansen Rockstar Pink for that glam nail trend thing...and I wanted to show you a few pictures as well as review the products.Let me just say that Sally Hansen Rockstar Pink, with no chipping at all, lasts me two days, while Nicole by OPI's Miss Independent lasted me much much longer at six days. Rockstar Pink was $2 while Miss Independent was about $8. Rockstar Pink does not go on very easily, but if you apply it correctly, in coats, the second after the first is totally dry, the results are really good and pretty. I apply two coats of Miss Independent for long-lasting, beautiful metallic color. With both I used Joan Rivers Beauty High Shine Top Coat. I find that both of these polishes look best on short-medium square shaped nails, but that is only my personal opinion. I think both of these are beautiful colors perfect for fall and winter! The brush applicator thing on Miss Independent came apart from the black top...but I emailed Nicole by OPI and they are replacing it by mail, which is pretty cool. Both colors are beautiful, like I said, and I so reccomend them. Oh, and Rockstar Pink is actually my sisters. I borrowed it. With permission, don't worry. Now it's time for the fun part...the swatches!






No comments:

Post a Comment