Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Burt's Bees Super Glossy Lip Gloss - Sweet Pink Review and Swatches

Review/swatches number three for the day...for Burt's Bees Super Glossy Lip Shine in Sweet Pink. I bought this product quite a while ago and I like it so I wanted to review it...the applicator is one of those squeezy tube things. I actually prefer the doe foot applicator but I do like this one too. It smells really nice and citrus-y, exactly like orange juic, and I've always loved the scent of that. The reviews online say it feels like it has sand in it. I personally have not found that I have this problem? this lip gloss is really sheer, so sheer it's almost like using clear lip gloss. Best of all, this is 100% natural and totally safe and chemical free. It retails for about $7-8, but when you compare that to MAC, this one contains 0.5 oz for just $7-8, and MAC lipglasses contain just 0.17 oz of product for double the price! Soi the value is great, and this moisturizes your lips and it isn't too sticky. It doesn't last as long as I wish it would but is still a great gloss.




Bare lips for reference!

...Burt's Bee's Super Glossy Lip Gloss in Sweet Pink

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is amazing and really informative :) keep up the great work x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sister Couture Thanks so much!<3

    ReplyDelete