Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Lady Antebellum "Own the Night"

Okay, so one of my favorite bands of all time, well, probably my favorite band of all time, is releasing a new album on Tuesday September 13th, called Own the Night and I am really really excited to check out this album. Lady Antebellum posts preview clips of each song on their YouTube, so check it out at http://www.youtube.com/LadyAntebellum so check it out! So far, four songs have been released on iTunes that will be on this amazing album - Just a Kiss, We Owned the Night, Dancin' Away With My Heart, and, most recently, Wanted You More. I really really like them all they are definitely still #1 on my list of top bands. All of these songs are mazing, Hillary and Charles and Dave are all very talented. I definitely noticed the instrumentals in all of their sons which is very unusual because I usually don't pay attention to things like that. But I love them! I really do love love love all of the songs I've heard they are some of the best Lady A songs yet! I will definitely be purchasing the album on Tuesday morning ASAP. Their songs are really addicting and Wanted You More is actually stuck in my head right now, hahaha. I really really love all of these songs and I think they are totally amazing, and as you can probably tell, I am very very excited for the release of this album! To go to the official website, the page on this CD, please click here: http://ladyantebellum.com/media/music/own-night This album, like I said is so so so AMAZING! And I really hope you all check it out! Now here is one of their songs, We Owned the Night, one of my favorites:)

No comments:

Post a Comment