Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

✿ Taylor Swift Song Quotes ✿

Hi everyone, I was looking through some of my old posts, and my most viewed post so far is my Lady Antebellum Song Quotes post that I did a while ago. I personally am a music-aholic, and I believe there is a song foe every situation. There are some of those days where you just wanna sit back, put your earphones in and scream FTW. I totally am like that, and love music so much. So today, well, tonight, I thought I'd blog some quotes by another one of my favorite artists, which would be, of course, Taylor Swift. Since a lot of people seemed to be loving the ten Lady A quotes, I thought it would be nice to do twenty-five T Swift song quotes. These will be from any song, the quotes may be long or short, they are in a random order, there may be 2+ quotes from each song! One of these isn't actually a TS quote, but it's song by someone else that features her. I'm not going to tell you what song or album they're on, that'll be for you to figure out in the comments below, and if you really want, I'll do a separate post later with the answers. Okay, enough of my blabbering, let's get on to the quotes! (:
1. "This night is sparkling, don't you let it go, I'm wonderstruck, blushing al the way home"
2. "Don't you think I'm too young to be messed with; the girl in the dress cried the whole way home"
3. "And you just see right through me and if you only knew me we could be a beautiful miracle instead of just invisible"
4. "Drop everything now, meet me in the pouring rain, kiss me on the sidewalk, take away the pain"
5. "Do you remember we were sitting there by the water; you put your arm around me for the first time, made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter"
6. "I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairyrale, I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet and lead her up a stairwell, this ain't Hollywood, this is a small town, I was a dreamer before you went and let me down, now it's too late for you and your white horse to come around"
7. "And I don't know why but with you I'd dance, in a storm in my best dress..."
8. "When you think happiness, I hope you think that little black dress, and my head on your chest, and my old faded blue jeans"
9. "So how can I ever try to be better, nobody every lets me in, I can still see you this ain't the best view, on the outside looking in"
10. "I really really hate that stupid old pickup truck you never let me drive, you're a redneck heartbreak who's really bad at lying, so watch me strike a match on all my wasted time, as far as I'm concerned, you're just another picture to burn"
11. "When you're fifteen and somebody tells you they love you, you're gonna believe them, and when you're fifteen feeling like there's nothing to figure our, count to ten, take it in, this is life before you know what you're gonna be"
12. "You looked me in the eye, you told me you loved me, baby what happened please tell me cuz one second it was perfect now you're halfway out the door"
13. "But I miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain, it's 2AM and I'm cursing your name, you're so in love that I acted insane"
14. "Cuz I can't help it if you look like an angel, can't help it if I wanna kiss you in the rain so come feel this magic I've been feeling since I met you, can't help it if there's no one else, I can't help myself"
15. "Hold on, baby you're losing it, the waters high, you're jumping into it, letting go, and no one knows that you cry but you don't tell anyone, that you might not be the golden one..."
16. "I see your face in my mind as I drive away, cuz none if us thought it was gonna end that way"
17. "And our daddies used to joke about the two of us, growing up and falling in love, and our mamas smiled and closed their eyes"
18. "Please don't be in love with someone else, please don't have somebody waiting on you"
19. "You don't have to call anymore, I won't pick up the phone, this is the last straw, don't wanna hurt anymore"
20. "These things will change, I can feel it now, these walls that they put up to hold us back will fall down"
21. "Your string of lights is still bright to me, oh who you are is not what you did"
22. "I do recall now the smell of the rain, fresh on the pavement, I ran off the plane"
23. "I remember what you wore on our first date, you came into my life and I thought 'Hey, you know this could be something"
24. "But you meant everything to me I was begging you please don't go"
25. "I loved your handshake meeting my father, I love how you walk with your hands in my pockets, how you kissed me when I was in the muddle of saying something, there's not a day I don't miss those rude interruptions"
Thank you so much for reading these quotes, I hope you love then as much as I do! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment