Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Halloween Tag Part 1

MissGlamorazzi and JoeyGraceffa on YouTube made a Halloween tag. And guess what? Now I'm sharing my answers. Here's their part 1 of 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHIkHTE6HDw&feature=channel_video_title
1. Favorite Halloween movie?
I think the only Halloween movies I've ever seen were those Twitches movies and the Halloweentown ones. The Twitches ones always scared me...I remember watching that for the first time on vacay in Florida...surprisingly I slept well. But I love scary movies, even if they scare me so much I can't sleep or go anywhere alone for weeks. So, I guess my answer is Twitches 2.
2. What age did you stop trick-or-treating?
I still am...I'm in my last year of MS. I don't think I will though this year...long story. Well, basically I really wanna go w my friend but apparently I'm not allowed to, plus whenever I dress up in costume I look ridiculous. I was a nerd last year. Sigh.
3. Favorite Halloween costume you have worn?
All mine like suck, hahaha. But when I was four my mom spent a month making a Hello Kitty costume...I wore that like three years in a row, until it got too small.
4. What are you going to be this year?
If I really have to... me and my friend are gonna be matching nerds. But I kinda wanna be Smurfette, the exact dress Katy Perry wore! So so pretty. But I think I'll end up as a nerd if I do go trick-or-treating.
5. Do you like going to haunted attractions?
YES!!! They terrify me when people like jump out of nowhere or hands come from nowhere...but I like it, even though after that I can't go anywhere alone for weeks, lol.
6. Vampires or werewolves?
Werewolves. At least they don't suck my blood. Oh, and I'm Team Jacob, btw.

No comments:

Post a Comment