Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

MAC Underage Lipglass

I changed my mind. Again. Now on my wishlist is MAC Underage Lipglass - I've read some reviews and seen swatches, and this one is pretty close to being exactly what I want - nude, baby pink with a little bit of shimmer. This one is very pretty on its own, which is another plus for me, not having to buy a lipstick to go underneath in order to get the baby pink shimmer look I want. This lipglass is described by MAC as a soft pale pink with a subtle shimmer.Yes, Stila Lip Glaze in Grapefruit, as well as Nars Lipgloss in Turkish Delight are both still on my mind, but ultimately this is the most affordable option. Although this does contain parabens and this is a gloss I will most likely wear everyday if I end up purchasing it, I don't really think it's going to make that much of a difference, after all, this is only one of the very very few products I have that do contain parabens, which, if you did not already know, parabens are chemicals that have been linked to breast cancer. However, this color is so so pretty and I don't think I'll be able to find a dupe fr a better price very easily and I am definitely willing to give MAC Lipglass a shot. I have tried MAC makeup (Eyeshadow in naked Lunch) before and it is a very ver good quality. I really hope to try out this lipglass soon because it is so so pretty and I really want to try this out! If I find a more affordable drugstore option I may go with that, but for right now this is top on my lip product wishlist! Thanks for reading if you did, I know I've blogged about lip products very frequently lately, hope you don't mind that, hahaha! But, thanks for reading, and I'll talk to you guys later! xoxoxo http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/shaded/166/309/Tinted-Lipglass/index.tmpl

This picture doesn't look like the swatches I've seen...the swatches are more pink and shimmery!

No comments:

Post a Comment