Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Victoria's Secret Pink Pretty and Pure Fragrance Mist Review

A few weeks ago, I was able to go to Victoria's Secret and pick up a pair of underwear (lol) because... I had a coupon for a free mini mist along with any VS Pink purchase (one of the perks of being a part of Pink Nation) So, I bought the most inexpensive thing, underwear for $8.50, and got a free mini ist, valued at around $8. I got the scent Pretty & Pure, which is described by Victoria's Secret as "a delicate blend of pure jasmine and pink lemonade" - this one definitely does smell like it's description.This one smells yummy however unfortunately this mist does not last for more than a couple of hours and I have to reapply often. The scent is very pretty and sweet and girly, everyone always says that I smell good when I spray this. I just spray lightly on my wrists and rub together. I like to keep this in my locker for yumminess at school, as soon as I run out of this I will definitely go and buy the full sized bottle because this smells so good, even if I have to reapply. I guess that could be a good thing if you have like, a habit of accidentally spraying too much? Hahaha but I really like this body mist it smells quite nice, maybe if you tried the Eau de Toilette the scent might linger around for a bit longer. http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265581686918&c=Page&cid=1312942972399&pagename=vsdWrapper

1 comment:

  1. Lovely bottle. Most VS sprays and mists have all one issue, their short staying power.
    perfumes online

    ReplyDelete