Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Halloween Tag Part Two

I just did part one...so here's part two! Check out the original by clicking here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfWTQOwmWOw7.Favorite Halloween candy?
I can only think of candy corn. And I HATE candy corn. I ABSOLUTELY HATE CANDY CORN! I prefer like, caramel popcorn. Because I don't like candy corn.
8.Do you decorate your house!
On the inside, my mom puts out a few decorations, and we make a jack-o-lantern.
9.Least favorite costume
Ones that make me look butt ugly.
10.Have u ever repeated a costume and what was it?
Yes. The Hello Kitty one that I mentioned in part one, I was a witch for like three years in a row, and this year if I go I'll be a nerd, like I was last year
11.Do you believe in ghosts?
Yeabsolutely. Have you read the most recent issue of 17?
12.Scariest Halloween
I remember when I was like five I went to this Halloween party at my church w my family and I went through the haunted house portion and someone stuck out their hand an grabbed my leg. Then I screamed and they had to turon the lights....bwahaha.

Oh, I tag you guys, thanks for reading, srry this wasn't that interesting...I'm trying to think up more interesting ideas for my blog! Let me know if you have any!

No comments:

Post a Comment