Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

The iPod Shuffle Challenge!

Hii everyone(: - I saw this on YouTube a long time ago and I never got around to finally doing it. So basically, you shuffle your iPod 5 times and talk about each song that's on your iPod, why you like it, what it means to you, etc. You all know that I absolutely LOVE music, so guess what? I thought I would do this fun little challenge!1. Speak Now by Taylor Swift- I think this one is a fun upbeat song about when your boyfriend tells you he has a new girlfriend, and you regret breaking up with him? Or if someone's getting married, and you're against it, and at the wedding you speak up. Like Hanna did in PLL episode 2x12!
2. Breathe by taylor Swift - It's kind of funny that I'm getting like all Taylor Swift songs...lol but I really like this song, it's a great slower song about having to say goodbye to someone you love. I've been faced with that situation before and I really really like it.
3. Viva la Vida by Coldplay - I'm addicted and obsessed to this one. I actually just recently "discovered" this one. But it's very catchy and upbeat. What is it about? This one, is confusing me. I suppose I would say that it's maybe about heroes or enemies. Fighting with your enemy - yes, that would be how I interpret it.
4. If You Can Afford Me by Katy Perry - This one, I really like and this one is also, catchy and fun and upbeat. To me, this song is about a highmaintence girl and she requires of her boyfriends! I like it though, it's really good and has a great tune!
5. F**kin' Perfect by P!nk - I really like this one. It's, to me, very inspirational and one of P!nk's best friends. I see it as a girl who's been tormented with cruel words her whole life. If I had to pick a song to stand up against bullying, this would for sure be it. I love this one(:

Okay, so that's it for my iPod shuffle challenge...I hope you all liked the songs that came uppp...

*I kind of cheated. But that's only because a song came up that I didn't even know was on my iPod and I haven't gotten a chance to even listen yet. Bwahaha.*

No comments:

Post a Comment