Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Lady Antebellum's Own the Night: My Thoughts and Favorites


Of course, the very day the album came out, I had to buy it on iTunes. The album was $9.99 for 12 songs - We Owned the Night, Just a Kiss, Dancin' Away With My Heart, Friday Night, When You Were Mine, Cold As Stone, Singing Me Home, Wanted You More, As You Turn Away, Love I've Found In You, Somewhere Love Remains, and Heart of the World. At first I listened to all of the songs and thought the album was not as great as it would be, but then I listened again more carefully and realized that I absolutely LOVE everything about the entire album, specifically the songs We Owned the Night, Just a Kiss, Dancin' Away With My Heart, Wanted You More, and Heart of the World. As I'm blogging right now I'm actually listening to Wanted You More - it's such a great song, like all of the others and I really do like these. Lady Antebellum is a great band and these leaves me excited to see what there next album will be like. This is for sure their best so far...it seems like with each album, they just keep getting better and better...as if that were possible! I will probably be doing a song quotes post from Lady A songs from this album. I LOVE it and it is definitely worth the $10.

No comments:

Post a Comment